CUEASO 2014 Representatives
- Published on Thursday, 09 May 2013 07:56
From Left: Yudah Omondi (In-Charge student affairs), Dorcas Kibet (Deputy Secretary), Arnold Chelashaw(Chairman)
Patricia Sabai (Secretary), Kennedy Cheruiyot (Treasurer), Collins Koech(Publicity Secretary),
Laurey Kimutai(Vice Chairman)
The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Gaba Campus, offers holistic quality education to the students. The students Affairs office promotes the welfare of students enabling them to enjoy their student life and to give them opportunities to achieve their dreams through exploiting their talents.
Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country; with the talents, abilities and opportunities that the Lord has abundantly offered you, CUEA Gaba Campus gives you the chance to decide to make a better world today.
I wish you success in all your endeavors as your enjoy your studentship, an experience like no other!
In charge Student Affairs:
Mr. Yudah Omondi
The student affairs office aims at:
- Ensuring that all students participate in co-curricular activities through sports, clubs and movements
- Ensuring that the students exhibit high standards of discipline
- Taking care of the students welfare and interests
- Giving opportunities to students to use their talents, knowledge and skills to serve the society through community service activities.
- Creating links between the student fraternity in CUEA and other learning institutions
In CUEA Gaba Campus, the students enjoy participating in the following sports:
- Lawn Tennis
- Table Tennis
The students have a chance to interact and socialize and participate in community service through the following clubs and movements:
- Dance club
- Music Club
- Business Club
- Catholic Students Association
- Achievers Club
- Swimming Club
- Red Cross Society of Kenya
Cultural Week festivities and Mr. and Miss Gaba beauty pageant
Our annul Mr. and Miss Gaba event is a spectacular occasion in which the queens and kings of the campus meet to battle it out to be crowned the queen and king of the campus. This event is a culmination of the cultural week in which the students appreciate their cultural differences and create a pool of cultural knowledge that is important for a united Gaba Community.
The student affairs office welcomes you all to The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Gaba Campus.