Brief History

The library was initiated by Rev. Fr. Aylward Shorter in 1968.It was later to named ‘Library of AMECEA Pastoral Institute (Gaba)’ back then in Uganda. When the institute was relocated to Eldoret, along Eldoret/Kisumu.the Library total holdings comprised of about six thousand books and one thousand bound periodicals.

Catholic University of Eastern Africa incorporated the AMECEA Pastoral institute in 2009 to be one of its constituent campus .Consequently the number of library books grew to thirteen thousand and about five thousand bound periodical. Currently, a notable increase on the numbers of books, Periodicals/journals, CDs and Video tapes has been realized, thus translating to remarkable exponential growth of the library information resources

LANG'ATA CAMPUS

P.O. Box 62157 - code 00200 Nairobi
Email:  admissions@cuea.edu
Mobile: +254-722-509811/2
Mobile: +254-733-900025-7
Tel:+254-20-252-5811-5,+254-20-8891601-6

NAIROBI CITY CAMPUS

P.O.Box 28607 code 00100, Nairobi - KENYA.

Email: citycampus@cuea.edu

Tel: +(254) 710 482 436

Fax: +(254) 020

KISUMU CAMPUS

P.O. Box 1580 Kisumu
Email:   registrykisumu@cuea.edu
Mobile: +254-715-685771
Mobile: +254-738-239-065
Tel: +254-057-202-4202