Church Management and Administration
- Published on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 19:18
Duration: Four (4) Weeks
Intake: October (every year)
- Church leadership and Management
- Church operations management
- Stewardship, accountability and financial management in the church
- Church Human Resources Management
- Strategic management and pastoral planning
- Information, Communication and Technology.
Clergy, religious men and women, Catechists and other agents of evangelization from the AMECEA region are encouraged to apply.
- A candidate must have completed secondary school education
- Applicants are expected to have good knowledge of English
- Applicants to have some working experience in the Church.