Word from The Director
- Published on Thursday, 09 May 2013 07:17
Welcome to virtual tour of Gaba, a fully-fledged campus of The Catholic University of Eastern Africa since 2008, based in Eldoret. Previously, A.M.E.C.E.A Pastoral Institute (API) established in 1967, which forms the foundation of the Campus. The institution is deeply committed to upholding its rich history of equipping and producing agents with knowledge and skill to enable them surmount challenges in their professional lives and ministries.
Situated approximately 5 kilometers from the town center, along the Eldoret-Kisumu highway, and sitting in an 8 acre piece of land, it is serene and scenic offering a conducive environment for learning. The campus has sought to provide the needed physical facilities, learning resources and personnel to offer quality education, seeing that an investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
The Campus has come a long way in such a short amount of time. Currently Gaba Campus boasts over 1000 local as well as international students from Faculties of Commerce, Arts & Social Sciences, Sciences - Computer science and Education. We are proud to announce a new subsidiary company for CUEA consultancy services where we offer consultation in capacity building, training and professional training.
Our vision as a university is to be an instrument of liberation and transformation of people in their social, cultural, political, economic and religious dimensions. Making our students receive holistic formation that makes them transformative leaders for a better society, which is Africa’s dream. Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom.
Most welcome to join us and do enjoy the ‘Gaba experience’
Courses on Offer
Master of Business administration - MBA (Evening and Weekend Programmes) with specialization in any of the following:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Electronic Commerce
- Human Resources Management
Entry Requirements for Master of Business Administration Programme (MBA)
- A Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of Upper Second Class Honours; or
- A Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of Lower Second Class Honours and at least 2 years work experience in a relevant area or full professional qualification in a relevant area; or
- Any other qualification accepted by the University Senate as equivalent to any of the above.
Master of Education (School Focused)
Duration of 3 years with specialization in any of the following areas:
- Curriculum Studies
- Educational Research and Evaluation
- Educational Administration and Planning
Entry Requirements for Master of Education (School Focused)
- Bachelor of Education, Upper Second Class honours from a recognized university; OR
- Bachelor of Education with Lower Second Class honours and 5 years of teaching experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree and Postgraduate Diploma in Education with a minimum of Credit.