My dear CUEA Alumnus,
I am glad to inform you that the Alumni Association Network has grown and is now the hub of support for the Alumni and the University. In the CUEA Alumni Network, one can recruit and be recruited for a job; our alumni and friends are offering internships, jobs, attachments and mentorship opportunities to one another.
You can imagine what a great network of professional association of 8,000 plus alumni we are in!
I am glad to invite you to be part of the second issue of the CUEA Alumni Magazine popularly known as,
‘THE ALMA MATER, THE ALUMNI’
This second issue will be a new development as it will be both an E-magazine and a hard copy. The production of the 2nd issue follows the success of our 1st Issue that was highly rated. We have no doubt with the highly involved alumni network, the input from alumni success stories, developments, opportunities and many more innovative ideas the second issue will be Fabulous! So don’t be left out in this issue, we want to celebrate YOU!
The following are some of the areas to be covered in the magazine:
- Launch of CUEA Alumni Nairobi (headquarters’ branch)during the well attended Alumni Grand Reunion
- Malawi and Mwanza Alumni Chapter
- Campuses alumni associations
- Alumni annual calendar of events
- Alumni in Diaspora
- Alumni Interim Executive Committee (AIEC) progress
- Alumni weddings
- Pageants and student issues
- Feature stories
- CUEA at a glance
- Alumni promotions and move from companies to companies
- Alumni businesses
- You are welcome to suggest a category; write an article
- Send us wedding pictures and short message including the couple of CUEA Alumni
- The Alumni Relations Office would like to give priority to our Alumni to advertise their individual or the companies they work for in this magazine in order to reap maximum benefits. This Magazine will reach many people among them Alumni, parents, friends, business partners etc.
Alumni Relations Officer